Got a Minute?
Live like a Local
Looking for something to do, but wondering where to begin?
Cedar Hill has a wide variety of local attractions and outdoor activities that are sure to please the whole family.
How much time do you have to enjoy Cedar Hill?
Here are some tips by timeframe:
The following activities will take between 3 and 8 hours to do:
Read about ways to spend your whole day in Cedar Hill.
Spend the day at Cedar Hill State Park. You'll need a whole day (maybe two!) to see and do everything here. Review some of the things you can do:
- Check out the campsites, you might just want to stay
- Explore miles of hiking/mountain biking trails
- Go boating and have some fun on the lake
- Have a family picnic
Dallas / Fort Worth Attractions
Set up base camp at one of Cedar Hill's quality hotels or specialty lodging locations and plan to visit nearby Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex area attractions:
- Experience horse racing at Lone Star Park
- Make a new discovery at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Ride the roller coasters at Six Flags Over Texas
- See the animals at the Dallas Zoo
- Stroll through the Dallas Arboretum
- Tour Southfork Ranch
- View the exhibits at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
- Visit the Fort Worth Stockyards